Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Good Ol' CBC


So I had to get up REALLY early one morning this week (the reasons are already hazy to me). Like usual, I turned on the radio, but instead of going to one of my usual suspects (NPR, ESPN radio) I kept going, I guess trying to pull in the Cleveland AM station (WTAM--1100)....

I guess I never got there, as instead I found a local outlet of the Canadian Broadcasting Channel (the CBC)....I used to listen to the CBC when I had a bad bad BAD job at a mall in the Twin Cities, and Quebec was THIS CLOSE from secession.

Anyhow, the local CBC on AM is on 1070, from Moncton, New Brunswick. If you'd rather check them out on the web, you can click and stream from this link: http://www.cbc.ca/informationmorningmoncton/

Of course this begs the question of what Moncton looks like. Which, apparently, is something like what you see above....

Has anyone travelled much in New Brunswick and/or Nova Scotia? I sense a summer roadtrip in the making.....

No comments: