Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My life according to Gary Numan

I blame ASP for this...But I also thank her! Her Go-Go's-fueled post has inspired me to sort one of my own.

The game is: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST (or band), cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on any others you would like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. You can use current or older artists. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Your Artist: Gary Numan


Yeesh--here's an amazingly iffy video from 1982, for those reading on the blog site...Great bass on that album, but the persona he crafted...well, check out the video!

Are you a male or female: White Boys & Heroes
Describe yourself: Noise Noise
How do you feel: Berserker
Describe where you currently live: Cars
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A Dream of Siam
Your favorite form of transportation: Films
Your best friend is: Are "Friends" Electric?
You and your best friends are: Remind Me to Smile
What's the weather like: Complex
Favorite time of day: Friends
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I Still Remember
What is life to you? Oceans
Your relationship: Blue Eyes
Your fear: The Life Machine
What is the best advice you have to give: Cry, the Clock Said
Thought for the Day: Call Out the Dogs
How I would like to die: Down in the Park
My soul's present condition: This is New Love
My motto: Please Push No More

No comments: